1. - The Bible is the inspired Word of God, it is infallible, and our final authority for all faith and conduct.
2. - The One, true and living God, who eternally exists in three Persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. - The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, and His coming again.
4. - The creation of man in God's image, his fall through sin, his just condemnation to eternal punishment, and need of personal salvation through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
5. - The Person, power and gifts of the Holy Spirit to change us into the likeness of Christ in thought, word and deed.
6. - That Christ is the Head of the Church which consists of all who have repented of their sin and confessed Christ as Lord and Saviour in water baptism.
7. - The resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessing of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.